15 November 2011

Jealously Kills

Ya! This post is regarding jealousy! KE-CEMBURU-AN! Is it necessary for you to create STORIES just because you don't like seeing us together?the answer is in ur hand..... is it necessary for you to report to the management about me just because you don't like me?still,the answer is inn ur hand... i tried to put our differences apart but you seems to be enjoying putting it and mixing it! i don't get you.Seriously,aku xpaham ape salah aku kat ko?.. One minute you are being nice to me and then all of a sudden I'm being called up for something that I (or WE) didn't even do. I TRIED being nice to you and you took advantage of it.Ko ni memang dasar XSEDAR DIRI n suke AMBIL KESEMPATAN! Should i treat you like how you treat me? Coz i feel like i should but i dun want to hav a sore relationships with anyone. i hav few or should i say TONNES already and i don't want to add anymore. and PLEASE! people i know how to seperate my PROFESSIONAL (no, im not a pro just yet) and my PERSONAL life. i know wad i should and shouldn't do when i'm in PUBLIC eye. so please fix up your own mess before you interfere in mine because seriously your mess is just so much. and i guess now you understand why i said YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT, YOU CAN FERTILIZE THE WHOLE FIELD!n finally.~astaghfirullahal azim~

No comments:

Post a Comment